INGREDIENTS FOR THE PAELLA
- 1 kilo of chicken (chop).
- 200 gr. Rabbit (chop).
- 250 gr. Of green beans, (best Horseshoe).
- 50 gr. White beans.
- 100 gr.de garrofón. These three last ingredients you can replace by a bag of vegetables to paella, which is sold frozen. The paella will be just as good.
- 100 gr. Tomato well carving.
- 250 gr. Olive oil.
- 400gr. Rice (preferably pump).
- Water, salt, saffron.
- Red pepper. (1 teaspoon full of the coffee).
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Paella and oil to a fire of flame, when the oil is hot enough is cast a handful of salt around the oil and then the chicken and rabbit; is stirring until it is well browned, moment in which will be added the beans, giving them a couple of times, then sauté the garlic and tomato; given returns to the set being fried everything, pulls immediately the paprika, water, to which is not grasp paprika. The white beans and the garrofón is then cast. Fire flame simmer 10 minutes and other 10 a. calls slow. If you like in the last 5 minutes we’ll boil a sprig of Rosemary, removing it before putting the rice.
At the time of check rice add water that has been used up, try salt and put the Saffron. (1 part rice and three water, always can support a little more.)
The cooking continues for 10 minutes over high heat and another 10 more depressed. Removed from the fire let it rest a few minutes. Often when you go to eat it is accompanied by lemon in quarters.
Paella should cook the ingredients listed and will have a diameter of between 40 0 45 cm. diameter. And so we have our Super finished Paella.