Hello again to all! At this week post we bring you a tip that will leave your hair brighter thanks to a lemon, something we have so handy in our homes.
So you don’t need to spend large amounts of money on expensive products. In your kitchen you will find the best of the allies to have a bright and strong mane.
As we know, the lemon is one of the fruits that more properties possesses. Not only is it rich in vitamin C, but it is very beneficial to the health of our bones and teeth. It also promotes the formation of collagen, which favors the good condition of the skin and cartilage. And how not, it’s a big help for the immune system, so it’s great in preventing infections and illnesses.
And so we could continue talking about all its virtues, hours and hours, but today we want to stay with the advantages that brings the lemon to our hair.
- It acts as a ph regulator, so it helps to eliminate excessive fat.
- Brings shine and luminosity to the hair.
- It stimulates growth, so it is a natural remedy against the fall.
- Anti-dandruff, being astringent helps effectively combat dandruff problems.
- Fixer, yes! It is an excellent substitute for gels, lacquers and other products. Put on a little bit before you comb it and you’ll see.
- Lighten the hair, especially if you are of brown hair, put some lemon before going to the beach and you will see what natural wicks prettier, but be carefull and don´t abuse!
The way to prepare and apply it is very simple and can be done at home in a very easy way.
A couple of lemons are squeezed out. Once we have the juice, we mix it with a little water (about twice as much water as the juice).
It is applied to the hair in a homogeneous and uniform way with a gentle massage. Let it act for 10 to 15 minutes. Once the time has passed, it is rinsed with a wash with your usual shampoo.
In oily hair the effects can be seen quickly. The brightness will be instantly appreciated. In the case of light blonde or brown hair, the reflections will be enhanced giving the hair a healthy and shiny appearance.
This treatment can be done 1 or 2 times a week.
Before saying goodbye, although the season is over, at Hort Alba Garcés we continue working and soon we will have news in our store. Stay tuned…
See you next time!